Evochron: Legacy's Ghost Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GHOST FLEET MEMBERSHIP REVIEWS
by Ghost Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:56 pm

» Operation Gateway
by Ghost Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:55 am

» 25 FEB - FLEET UPDATE
by Ghost Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:37 pm

» Maverick's Application
by Ghost Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:54 am

» Make tons of credits at Ghost Fleet HQ FDN
by Ghost Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:40 pm

» Sawbukks: Applcation
by Ghost Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:07 pm

» a lack of discord links
by Ghost Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:25 pm

» 29 JAN - FLEET UPDATE
by Ghost Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:12 pm

» Begginfokillz Application
by Ghost Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:45 pm

» Best Ship + Loadout in Game
by Ghost Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:47 pm

Fleet Update - 15 Dec

Go down

Fleet Update - 15 Dec Empty Fleet Update - 15 Dec

Post by Ghost Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:11 pm

Hail Ghost Fleet!

-To begin with, I'd like us all to welcome our newest officers, Bra2s and Charger. Congratulations on your acceptance into the Fleet, and I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say I look forward to flying with you.

Next I'd like to just take a moment to comment on how productive and active the Fleet has been despite our small numbers and early age, not to mention being built on a game with an already modest player base. In particular, the efforts of Fleet Update - 15 Dec 1x_zpsmlujdd0q Sinbad and Fleet Update - 15 Dec 0x_zpsnuaillqrCharger are to be commended.  The Split-Faction System announced in the previous update has been implemented and seems to be progressing quite smoothly, with a good number of Ghost Fleet stations being erected for both factions. Keep up the good work.

Three items for this week's update:

1. Search for [FDN] Headquarters -
We are currently on the lookout for a sector with the following criteria for [FDN] Headquarters:
-100 Technology Rating
-Nearby Asteroid Field
-Nearby (T) class planet

The pilot who discovers a sector with all three criteria will be eligible for immediate promotion.

2. Ghost Fleet Station Directory-
The Station Directory project is underway and also progressing smoothly, but in order to continue with the flow, we need you guys to continue reporting your recent Ghost Fleet builds. Don't forget to log those station coordinates before you leave the game, and then use the Station Registration Form to report your build and receive credit toward promotion and merit.

3. Special Projects list-
We are now accepting open suggestions for an ongoing agenda list of Special Projects. I will be opening a thread with the master list, and all suggestions for projects may be proposed and discussed therein with successful motions being added to the list.

That's all for this update, so as always, have fun out there and happy hunting.

Glory to the Fleet!

Ghost
Ghost

https://ghostfleet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down