Evochron: Legacy's Ghost Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GHOST FLEET MEMBERSHIP REVIEWS
by Ghost Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:56 pm

» Operation Gateway
by Ghost Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:55 am

» 25 FEB - FLEET UPDATE
by Ghost Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:37 pm

» Maverick's Application
by Ghost Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:54 am

» Make tons of credits at Ghost Fleet HQ FDN
by Ghost Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:40 pm

» Sawbukks: Applcation
by Ghost Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:07 pm

» a lack of discord links
by Ghost Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:25 pm

» 29 JAN - FLEET UPDATE
by Ghost Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:12 pm

» Begginfokillz Application
by Ghost Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:45 pm

» Best Ship + Loadout in Game
by Ghost Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:47 pm

14 JAN - FLEET UPDATE

Go down

14 JAN - FLEET UPDATE Empty 14 JAN - FLEET UPDATE

Post by Ghost Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:28 pm

Hail Ghost Fleet!

Thanks to all of you for your patience in getting this update out. Adulting is overrated. I hope you are all having a great 2017 so far. Here are this week's update items.

1. FotonCat Exhonerated, Name Cleared - After a dramatic and lengthy Courth Martial, FotonCat has been released from disciplinary hearings, and his name cleared of suspicion.

2. [IND] Stations  - The [IND] Independent Directory has been added to the Station Directory, and is currently being populated.

3. The Job Board - The Job Board has been added for pilots to post quests, operations, and missions for one another, as well as to request assistance on certain tasks. In-game compensation for services rendered is encouraged between pilots engaged in trade agreements.

4. Operation Sherpa - Fleet action Operation Sherpa has been added to The Job Board. Check the thread for details.

5. Name Changes - Some of you may have noticed that I recently changed my callsign from Ghost to Sanctus. I did this because it seemed like I named the clan after me, and that made me feel douchey, lol. On that note, should any of you have any second thoughts about your names or callsigns, let me know and we can change over all your info. Please do this sparringly, since it is moderately time consuming.

That's all for this time around, so until the next update keep your eyes on the forums. Happy hunting and check six!

Glory to the Fleet!
Ghost
Ghost

https://ghostfleet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down