Evochron: Legacy's Ghost Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GHOST FLEET MEMBERSHIP REVIEWS
by Ghost Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:56 pm

» Operation Gateway
by Ghost Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:55 am

» 25 FEB - FLEET UPDATE
by Ghost Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:37 pm

» Maverick's Application
by Ghost Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:54 am

» Make tons of credits at Ghost Fleet HQ FDN
by Ghost Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:40 pm

» Sawbukks: Applcation
by Ghost Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:07 pm

» a lack of discord links
by Ghost Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:25 pm

» 29 JAN - FLEET UPDATE
by Ghost Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:12 pm

» Begginfokillz Application
by Ghost Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:45 pm

» Best Ship + Loadout in Game
by Ghost Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:47 pm

Fleet Update - 10 Dec

2 posters

Go down

Fleet Update - 10 Dec Empty Fleet Update - 10 Dec

Post by Ghost Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Hail Ghost Fleet,

First off, I'd like to greet our new members FotonCat and Sinbad! Welcome to the family guys, I look forward to helping Ghost Fleet thrive and grow with you!

Since we are a brand new clan, I always welcome the opportunity to hear suggestions on improvements and additions, so please feel free to voice your opinions on the forums. We're all here to have fun, and the more we work together toward that goal, the more enriching our experiences can be.

Some exciting new things happening, so keep your eyes on the forums:

1. Split-Faction System:  
    Ghost Fleet will not adhere to a single in-game faction, but will instead embrace a split-faction system in which players can choose to fly with and build for [FDN] or [ALC] depending on the situation and their mood. Separate channels for [ALC] and [FDN] have already been created on the Discord server for times when strategic confidentiality is desired, and after working on a few logistic details, the forum will also reflect the change with separate sections for the respective factions.

2. Infrastructure List:
    I will soon be starting a list of all Ghost Fleet stations and bases for use by members only. Every Ghost Fleet property will be posted to the list for strategic availability to our members as well as to give proper credit to members involved in the construction of stations and bases. For those who are not skilled at building but enjoy exploration, a section will also be available to list and receive credit for system discoveries.

3. Promotion Criteria:
    Additions have been made to promotion requirements making the first two ranks aquirable by completing specific actions. A promotion of one rank level each is awarded for the following actions:

-Complete both in-game quest lines, The Beginning of a Legacy and Transporter.
-Obtain, Build, or Purchase a Terrain Walker (can be purchased from Ghost Fleet HQ, ask me for coordinates if you don't already have them).

New members who have completed both actions enter the fleet at rank Fleet Update - 10 Dec 2x_zpsmkrpokzc - Phantom.

That's all for now, but things have been moving quickly, and there's always more coming, so keep your eyes on the forum for more updates.

Glory to the Fleet,
Ghost
Fleet Update - 10 Dec 5_zpsfsnbndjc

Ghost
Ghost

https://ghostfleet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fleet Update - 10 Dec Empty Re: Fleet Update - 10 Dec

Post by Sinbad Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:11 am

Thanks for the update Ghost Smile

Sinbad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:15 am

S'what I'm here for Smile

If you guys ever have suggestions, questions, or comments about anything in the updates, feel free to post about it. We're all in this together!
Ghost
Ghost

https://ghostfleet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down